- 60" x 30" x 30" [moulds & dies]
- Dia 1500 mm x 6 meters length rollers and shafts
- Both ID and OD plating done
Job weight capacity: 7 Tonnes
- Recommended thickness 0.02 mm in which the plating will faithfully highlight the condition of steel
- Maximum crack free plating thickness of 800 microns
- Delivery on time
- Urgent delivery on prior schedule arrangements
Advantages of Hardchrome
- Very good adhesion to base material
- Improves and maintains surface finish
- Close dimension control after coating
- Increases hardness of surface to 68-72 R
- Low coefficient of friction
Center Less Grinding & Cylindrical Grinding before and after Hardchrome on Rollers and Shafts up to dia 600 x 3 mts length.
Wide range of polishing machines up to 25000 RPM is employed to achieve mirror finishing on Hardchrome surface on any profiles.
Electroless Nickel Plating (EN)
Electroless Nickel plating is a new technology of coating method which replaces Hardchrome in many areas where critical profile have to be plated. Widely used in accurate dimension controlled jobs.
Advantages of Electroless Nickel Plating
- Uniformity in all deposits, even on complex shapes, thickness variation of 0.1 micron
- Deposits are often less porous and thus provide better barrier corrosion to steel substrates, much superior to that of electroplate nickel
- Surface harness; ranging from 40 - 68 RC
Areas of Appplication of Electro Less Nickel Plating
Due to its unique properties of excellent corrosion resistance, combined with a high wear resistance and uniformity of coating, Electroless Nickel Plating finds extensive applications in a number of fields.
Some of the prominent areas of application are
Valve Components, such as Balls, Gats, Plugs, Pump Housing and Impeller, Mixing Blades, Plastic Injection Mould, Blow Moulds, Spinneret's Threaded Guides, Heat Sinks, Gears, Satellite and Rocket Components, Capsule Machinery Dies, Chocolates Moulds and food processing machinery components.
Machining & manufacturing of all kinds of engineering components as per drawing using latest CNC machines.