Hard Chrome & Electroless Nickel Plating.
Unmatched service since 1972.
Our is the First Company in Chennai Using Advanced Technology Hardchrome Plating for Custom Plating.
We undertake mirror finish HARDCHROME Plating on Hydraulic Shafts & Rams, Plastics, Rubber, PVC moulds, Extruder screws. Barrels, Tie bars, Leather tanning Machine shaving rollers, Chemical Plungers, printing rollers, Lamination rollers, Reclamation of worn out parts etc & Many more in both ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- 60" x 30" x 30" [moulds & dies]
- Dia 1500 mm x 6 meters length rollers and shafts
- Both ID and OD plating done
Job weight capacity: 7 Tonnes
- Recommended thickness 0.02 mm in which the plating will faithfully highlight the condition of steel
- Maximum crack free plating thickness of 800 microns
- Delivery on time
- Urgent delivery on prior schedule arrangements
Advantages of Hardchrome
- Very good adhesion to base material
- Improves and maintains surface finish
- Close dimension control after coating
- Increases hardness of surface to 68-72 R
- Low coefficient of friction